Need gift ideas-Hexautoparts starer any good ?

My husband's birthday is coming and I was wondering where can get toyota corolla starter for him as birthday gift. Starter replacement cost: $50-150
He has a 02 Toyota Corolla 1.8L and he told me when he turn the key the starter only clicks and not engage suddenly yesterday...
I am not understanding much about starter replacement.I saw this brand online,does anyone have any experience with the hex auto parts starter ? What do y'all think ?
Thank you in advance.

My husband’s birthday is coming up, and I’m considering getting him a new starter for his car as a gift. He has an '02 Toyota Corolla 1.8L, and just yesterday, he mentioned that when he turns the key, the starter only clicks and doesn’t engage anymore. I’m not super familiar with starter replacements, but I’ve seen the cost range from $50 to $150.

And you know, it’s a unique way to show some thought, and it’s not something they’ll already have lying around. I know it's been a while, but If you're looking for a gift idea, custom bobbleheads could be a fun option! You can make it funny or meaningful, depending on the person's liking.

As for the Hexautoparts starter, I’ve heard mixed things. Some people say it works well, but others have had issues with durability. If you're leaning toward something that feels a bit more personal, I'd say go with the bobblehead. It's quirky and creative and shows you put some thought into it.