2011 Corolla S

Hello,

My daughter's car was hit by two deer and when I say "hit by two deer" I mean she T-boned by both of them. There was driver side door and driver side front fender damage. There were two splash guards that were directly behind the front bumper and interlocked to each other around the middle of the bumper. I know this because I pushed the drivers side guard up because it was touching the ground.

I brought the car to the dealer that we bought it from to be fixed. About three weeks ago I replaced the front brakes and noticed that the guards were not there. I brought it back to the dealer to have them look into it and the stated the guards never existed. Needless to say I was livid. They showed me a picture of the front body parts. There was a one piece guard but was not valid for the VIN provided.

Anyway, I am wonder if anyone has a 2011 Corolla S with these guards present. Any information would help and a picture would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

fishycomics

Super Moderator
If you gotten the guards when purchasing your car, did you at least save the product sticker. this can go back and fourth, with you and the shop, what did the Insurance company say? If you reported it, I am sure they have some type of records, today photo's. All else fails Ebay Toyota reseller

I just bought a 2011 corolla s and I noticed it didn't have any guards on it as well. I think that's how they come stock. I have asked a few people and they have all said that it comes stock with no guards. :thumbdown:

mm If I am thinking of the part your talking about my 2013 has them. not sure on the 2011. if worst comes to worst you can pull one off at a wreckers and install it on yours. it will be plug and play just remember to take the fasteners with you. I know it will cost minimal money but by the looks of it the dealer will not install a new one for you.

I have a 2011 corolla and the dash and gearshigt lights went out. i cant fnd a dash dimmer switch and i have looked at the fuses and they appear to be in tact. Does anyone have a suggestion before I go to the shop and has anyone else experience this problem

samwoo1 the dash dimmer switch is the same as the mileage reset button. Right lower corner of the instrument cluster. By twisting it you dim the dash lights.