New to Forum! Almost 1 year with my CorollaS

Cool! Welcome. I'm about to pick up my 2015 LE Eco Premium on Friday. Driving almost 800 miles to pick it up. These are fun little simplistic cars that are reliable. A lot of cars are going away from that today sadly and with all the infotainment problems many are experiencing, I'm glad I'm keeping it simple.

HanSolo

I have already had some crazy bugs with the infotainment system pop up on my LE. This car is not immune unfortunately. Congrats!

HanSolo

Navigation not audible when radio is on, phone gets dropped and needs to be reconnected, bluetooth wireless freezes. I had none of these problems on my previous car with Microsoft Sync

Fcesc07

Navigation not audible when radio is on, phone gets dropped and needs to be reconnected, bluetooth wireless freezes. I had none of these problems on my previous car with Microsoft Sync
Im glad i opt out of the navi unit im happy with my Pioneer so far no problems. Sorry to hear you are having issues, i read a thread that had something to do with this problem. Have you taken it to the dealer?