How Much is it Worth?

My wife has a 2010 corolla le that she's tired of. Wants something different. It has 77000 miles and other than two dings from god knows what, its in perfect shape.

The thing is, I'm not sure what its worth. Bluebook had been screwy lately and a lot of local dealerships aren't even using it anymore. I think 10500 is more than fair? Any thoughts?

Car values are determined by the prices a given vehicle is selling at, so they are pretty accurate. They aren't just made up values. The listed Kelly Blue Book value for your Corolla is $9,234.

http://www.kbb.com/toyota/corolla/2...uy-used&mileage=77000&pricetype=private-party

There's a lot of people out there that would love to be able to buy a new car when they are tired of what they are driving, or are tired of taking the bus, or even walking. Must be nice to get a new car just because you're tired of the car you have. :)

Eh, were not going with new again. Either a 99-00 rav4 (absolutely astoundingly reliable) or a 1994-98 Suzuki sidekick (true 4wd, better MPG than most new crossovers, and Japanese from top to bottom). Both will get her lower insurance that offsets the worse mileage. And both a slightly more durable if they were to contact a deer at 55.

So 9200 is private party value, hell that's barely more than the carmax offer.

Well if anyone wants a charcoal gray corolla LE with the aforementioned miles and features for that price...let me know.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Brady bunch song....

If he came and went, we'll never know.

private sales can be fast, can be Slow. Summer time came, and went. so yep what was this outcome!
9 rgand??? sold???

and get an older car