Help with turbo corolla

Hi, I bought a 2014 corolla s from a auction last week. The previous owner had added a turbo kit to the car. I have since removed the kit. The car has never started since I had it. There were a bunch of wires spliced into I'm assuming for somesort of piggy back system. But no wires were cut from what I can see. When I turn the key radio goes on but car won't start crank or even prime the fuel pump. Relays don't engage. So there is something wrong with the electrical. Now my question is if there is anyone that is familiar with turboing these corollas maybe there is mod the previous owner did that I'm missing. Maybe a fuel pump upgrade or Some added Relays or fuses I somewhere. Judging by the quality of the work and the parts that were used it was there first time doing this. Any help would be apreciated

I turbocharged my 2009 Corolla S but I bought the plug-n-play wire harness to make plugging in the piggyback ECU super simple into the factory ECU. I didn't have to do anything to the fuel pump. I would bet that one of the wires is broken or cut and that you can't tell by just looking at it.